Thursday, November 29, 2007
Saturday, November 24, 2007
Friday, November 16, 2007
1. You've ever ended a sentence with the word SIKE.
2. You can sing the rap to the Fresh Prince of Bel-Air and can do the Carlton
3. You know that 'WOAH' comes from Joey on Blossom
4. If you ever watched 'Fraggle Rock'
5. It was actually worth getting up early on a Saturday to watch cartoons.
6. You wore a ponytail on the side of your head.
7. You got super-excited when it was Oregon Trail day in computer class at school.
8. You made your mom buy one of those clips that would hold your shirt in a knot on the side.
9. You played the game 'MASH'(Mansion, Apartment, Shelter, House)
10. You wore stonewashed Jordache jean jackets and were proud of it.
11. You know the profound meaning of ' WAX ON , WAX OFF'
12. You wanted to be a Goonie.
13. You ever wore fluorescent clothing. (some of us...head-to-toe)
14. You can remember what Michael Jackson looked like before his nose fell off and his cheeks shifted.
15. You have ever pondered why Smurfette was the only female smurf.
16. You took lunch boxes to school...and traded Garbage Pailkids in the schoolyard.
17. You remember the CRAZE, then the BANNING of slap bracelets.
18. You still get the urge to say 'NOT' after every sentence.
19. You thought your childhood friends would never leave because you exchanged handmade friendship bracelets.
21. You ever owned a pair of Jelly-Shoes.
22. After you saw Pee-Wee's Big Adventure you kept saying 'I know you are, but what am I?'
23. You remember 'I've fallen and I can't get up'
24. You remember going to the skating rink before there were inline skates.
25. You have ever played with a Skip-It.
26. You remember boom boxes and walking around with one on your shoulder like you were all that.
27. You remember watching both Gremlins movies.
28. You thought Doogie Howser/Samantha Micelli was hot.
29. You remember Alf, the lil furry brown alien from Melmac.
30. You remember New Kids on the Block when they were cool...and don't even flinch when people refer to them as 'NKOTB'
31. You knew all the characters names and their life stories on 'Saved By The Bell,' The ORIGINAL class.
32. You know all the words to Bon Jovi - SHOT THROUGH THE HEART.
33. You just sang those words to yourself.
34. You still sing 'We are the World'
35. You tight rolled your jeans.
36. You owned a bannana clip.
37. You remember 'Where's the Beef?'
38. You used to (and probably still do)
say 'What you talkin' 'bout Willis?'
39. You're still singing shot through the heart in your head, aren't you!
What's your favorite? Mine are the garbage pail kids b/c I remember trading those with my friends, and Fraggle Rock b/c I remember watching that show when I was in 1st and 2nd grade. And of course Goonies...I LOVE that movie!
Sunday, November 11, 2007
He started solids this month. And he lOVES sweet potatoes!!! He literally fell asleep as I was feeding him, hence his orange face.
Never too early to start. ;) Preston learning hand positioning.
'Aunt Carolyn' and Preston. Carolyn works her magic...He was asleep a few minutes after this picture was taken.
Preston with Mimi and Papaw, his great-grandparents! We love that they came to visit with Aunt Denise and Uncle Chris, but somehow they got away without a picture! Next time!
Jack Slay and P ready for some shopping with their Mommies.
Jack with his mom Debbie. Debbie and I were roommates in college. Jack is about 3 1/2 months older than Preston. Such a cutie...thanks for coming to see us!!!!
Preston weighs a little over 15 lbs. (I won't say what percentile that puts him at, in fear that it will concern the grandparents reading this) We're hoping with the start of solid foods this month that he will put on some more weight!! But he continues to be a great sleeper, and in a happy mood for MOST of the day. Jason and I continue to say how undeserving we feel to be the parents of Preston.
Here's 6 things about you worth mentioning and remembering. 1. You are starting to grab anything within reach, especially mommies hair. I think that's your favorite. But you are very quick nonetheless. And you have such a strong grip that we literally have to pry your fingers off objects. 2. You're almost sitting up without falling over. I think you are just days away. You can sit up now for a couple of minutes and then you topple over. But you never cry when you do. 3. Your smile is so contagious. Someone said that when you smile it's with your whole body. And I couldn't say it any better. 4. You seem to really enjoy listening to music. If you're crying in the car and I turn on the music it seems to do the trick! And of course you love to listen to your daddy sing! ;) 5. You are starting to lay your head on my shoulder. Even if it's just a few seconds I love it. It melts my heart. 6. You think Bella is sooo funny. She makes you giggle more than anything or anyone else. When she's around you want to be right next to her. You love to pull her hair and ears. And Bella of course will let you do anything to her.
We love you sweet boy.
Thursday, November 8, 2007
Playing in the back-yard.
Cooling off in the fountain
Time for playing AGAIN!
Bella teaching Milo her bad habits...she's not supposed to be in the fountain, but she somehow forgot to tell her new friend that.
And the scene of the crime. This is what we woke up to this morning. Yes, you're seeing correctly... poop is sliding down our wall. Just be thankful you can't smell a picture. My dear hubby cleaned it up. (My stomach can't handle such a foul situation) I think Milo misses his family. Poor Milo.
My apologies for posting the picture. But I just had to. No one would have believed us. And honestly, the picture doesn't even do it justice.