Tuesday, October 30, 2007

A Must Read



I meet with a group of girls weekly and most of them had already read this book and talked about it as 'a must read!'
So with very high expectations I borrowed the book to see for myself...and they were right. It exceeded all my expectations and then some. It's a life changer. It's so well written I didn't want to put it down and have thought about it almost daily since I've finished. Well worth your time.

And the back cover reads: "A dangerous, homeless drifter who grew up picking cotton in virtual slavery. An upscale art dealer accustomed to the world of Armani and Chanel. A gutsy woman with a stubborn dream. A story so incredible no novelist would dare dream it.

And here you can read more on their web-site!

1 comment:

andrea said...

You sold me! I'm almost done with The Kite Runner (another GREAT book) so I will need a new one soon.