Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Happy Birthday Jason!

Wanted to give a shout-out to J since today is his birthday!!  I've included some generational pics that were taken this past November.  Been meaning to post some, but kinda glad I didn't because I think they're perfect for a birthday blog! :)
Jason actually gave me these as a Christmas gift and had them taken while I was at a 'Girls Weekend' with some of my college roomies!  He did good...and it was an awesome surprise!  Thank you Brian Braun for taking the pics and thank you Collin for being a good sport and helping out all weekend!
We will be celebrating all week so I'll post some pics of our outings later! In the meantime, Happiest Birthday Wishes babe!  So thankful for your life and another year with you!

Here's a few of my favorites:









8 comments:

Aina Carruth said...

Happy B-day Jason! So glad we got to celebrate with you!! Love the countrified pics. So great!

~The Neaves Nest~ said...

happy birthday Jason!!! Hope your day was great!!!

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The McGuire's said...

Happy Birthday Jason!!!!

Nat Pat said...

happy bday jason! wow those are great pictures!

Dan, Ashleigh - Izzie and Levi said...

Happy Birthday Jason!! What is it? 38? HAHA! Those pictures are so cute!

vanessa said...

What sweet pictures!
I just saw your comment & had to come check out the Holleman updates. ;) Preston is SO cute.

Christi said...

LOVE THESE PICTURES!!! the one where Preston is clear and they are blurred is sooooo awesome.