Thursday, November 8, 2007

Meet Milo

So we're dog sitting this week for some friends of ours. And this is their yellow lab, Milo. A very sweet, well trained dog. He probably even knows more commands than our dog...but he somehow forgot the rules of potty training. Anyways, our black lab Bella could not be HAPPIER to have a friend around. She thinks it's playtime 24-7.
Playing in the back-yard.
Cooling off in the fountain
Time for playing AGAIN!

Bella teaching Milo her bad habits...she's not supposed to be in the fountain, but she somehow forgot to tell her new friend that.


And the scene of the crime. This is what we woke up to this morning. Yes, you're seeing correctly... poop is sliding down our wall. Just be thankful you can't smell a picture. My dear hubby cleaned it up. (My stomach can't handle such a foul situation) I think Milo misses his family. Poor Milo.

My apologies for posting the picture. But I just had to. No one would have believed us. And honestly, the picture doesn't even do it justice.

7 comments:

andrea said...

SO gross! I was dog sitting once and had that happen ALL OVER their kitchen. It took me over an hour to clean it up. They paid me extra after they learned about it.

Finally an Abrigg..... said...

This is hilarious!! This reminds me of our yellow lab, Charlie and our parents black lab Belle. :) charlie lives at my parents house with belle as we speak. it is play time 24/7. charlie has a leaky bladder. i keep telling my mom it's not my fault. ;)

Lauren Williams said...

I LOVE LABS!!! they are the cutes dogs- why would anyone get any other kind?! that's too bad about the wall! ha! every dog sitting story i have seems to have gone south as well!! what is the deal with that??!!

Bex said...

oh my gosh! that's amazing. and disgusting. but kinda hilarious too!!

Gram said...

just wait til you walk into the nursery and your precious preston is sitting in his crib diaper-less with the brown stuff all over his hands and face and bedding and crib and walls and.......

jan margrave

~The Neaves Nest~ said...

A Nativity from Kazahkstan?! How awesome! I'm sure you could get one somehow...here is the org's website http://www.bulgarianchild.org/index.html

Surely they have some contact info. Jan Margrave at Heights might be able to get a hold of one for you!

On another note...I am proud of Jason for cleaning that mess up. Rico and I both have weak stomachs so I'm sure it would be a fight over who would clean it up at our house!! HA Have a wonderful Thanksgiving! Also, we are thinking about trying out The Village one of these Sundays!? Do You just love it there?!

The McGuire's said...

Jason- You have to know when to admit to yourself that it's time for adult diapers, and stop blaming it on the dog.- Bubba