Thursday, November 8, 2007

Texas A&M Game!

A few weekends ago we went to the Aggie game. This of course is a first for Preston, with hopefully many more to come. My parents let us have their tickets while they were out of town. Thanks Dad and Mary!
The boys at the game!


Grandma and P!
Fightin' Texas Aggie Band!


Fightin' Texas Ags!


Eating at Hullabaloo Diner.


Checking out where Mom used to live. I'll post more on this later.


Student section - the 12th man.


Leaving the game...



Gig 'Em Ags!

4 comments:

andrea said...

So cute! I wish I could've been there! We need to have a reunion at a game. My nephew has that exact shirt and shoes... but not nearly as much hair! :) I love it.

Finally an Abrigg..... said...

Your kid might be the cutiest kid I have ever seen. NO REALLY!

kerristarr said...

You know I'm no aggie, but P did look pretty cute.

Leigh said...

Pretty Cute pics!! He is so completely adorable! And I'm loving the hair! My kids hair never gets that thick! Talk about Jason's hair genes.