Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Things Lately...

I ran in my first 5k this past weekend.  That's right, my first.  Just started running with consistency about 2 months ago.  We'll see where it goes?!?


Carrie and I at the Vineyard 5k.  She's a great runner!
Our families checking out the vineyards
A very beautiful couple, Mack and Colby.  Preston and I went to their wedding a few weeks ago.  Congratulations Ivey's!

Preston laying his head in Bella's bowl!  Gross, I know.
Waffles and bananas for breakfast...almost every morning!




Preston and Lily playing at the fountains.

More scheming....
Lily was taught well and stays away from the mud.  Her dad is Josh, after all.
"WAIT for me Lily!!"


Lots of teasing...
And more playing
They even share!  sometimes.
And then they wrestle!
Pics of Grapefest Next!!!

8 comments:

kerristarr said...

congrats on the 5K! Preston is GROWN!!! and adorable...love his head in the dog bowl.

Christi said...

Way to go!!! Loved catching up with you guys! Pray Preston is feeling better soon!

hugs

Dan, Ashleigh - Izzie and Levi said...

congratulations on the 5k! That's awesome! And P is so precious! I can't believe how much he's grown. I can't wait to see you guys again.

mandy said...

love the pics. what a ham. can't wait to see ya'll soon.

Elizabeth said...

looks like fun...i'm running my first 5k in dec!!!

Kristen said...

Ahhhh he is getting so big! What a cutie!

wgr said...

Love all the pictures!

Lauren Williams said...

speaking of running, i ran by your house the other day - next time i will knock on your door and make you come with!