Sunday, November 9, 2008

The Fair!

Of course I'm posting these about a month late.  I've about given up on posting anything on time! ;)  But since I consider this our digital scrapbook I figured it's better to put it in here late than not at all!


towards the end of our day...if you can't tell from P's expression
pictures were taken...
and then more pictures were taken
Yummy, fried, low calorie food was eaten
babies were carried
and babies were strolled
babies were held TIGHT
and babies were pulled

animals were seen
and animals were pointed at
and animals were fed!
He LOVES the animals.  In fact, he "moo-ed" the entire time in the petting zoo.  because no matter what animal it is, it always moo's!
Family Pic 2008
Family Pic 2007

9 comments:

andrea poehl said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
andrea poehl said...

looks like a great time! soon you be riding roller coasters together. :) lol about Moo. davis is the exact same way. everything living moos & everything with wheels says choo-choo.

The Shaffers said...

awesome!

Dan, Ashleigh - Izzie and Levi said...

How fun does that look!? 2 years ago was my first time to go to the fair and I had so much fun! P is getting so big! It's really crazy to compare the 2 years photos.

Craig and Angela said...

Your hubby did great today! We loved having him at the Denton campus!

DuckworthFam said...

how fun!

Davy said...

Kris,

I did not wear my boots today... only because I was terrified of falling on my face in front of my class. Maybe tomorrow I will have the confidence. It was so great to see you this last weekend... I was so thankful for the time to reconnect! I need to post a few pictures... maybe today... I am staying home with Summer because she had a fever yesterday. Have a good day and I hope to see you sooner this next time we get together!

Ellen

vanessa said...

Your family is SO cute! The mooing is so adorable. I can't wait for Noah to do that. ;)

Unknown said...

So fun to hear from you! I will have to visit your blog now that I know you are here! :)