Monday, December 8, 2008

17, 18, and 19 months


17 months...


18 months...


19 months...


this is his new face!?!


It's late. and there's so much I should be doing...like cleaning, or wrapping gifts, or making gifts, or sleeping!  but I REFUSE to get any further behind on blogging and pictures!  I have hundreds of pictures on this computer needing to be put on this 'virtual scrapbook' of mine.  It may look like Preston hasn't changed much over the last few months, but he has....with his personality, attitude, and opinion coming out more each day!  And somehow (life gets busy) I have missed the opportunity to capture those moments on here -  as they happen.  So here's my attempt at getting something on here before bed, and hoping for more blogging tomorrow!





4 comments:

faith bleecker said...

I love the fake smile!

~The Neaves Nest~ said...

Glad you're back!! Love the pics, he looks so much like Jason!

Elizabeth said...

He's so BIG!! I miss snuggling with him!!

Nat Pat said...

i'm calling you out! time for a new post! :)