Thursday, December 11, 2008


This post is mainly for the record books (and grandparents).  I am aware that it is all about Preston! ;)

He's been my Santa's helper!  Here he is trying to help me with putting lights on the wreath.  He also tried to help with the Nativity...I will show pics later because it deserves a post all its own.
Preston enjoys using Bella as a back support and enjoys trying to ride her like a horse.  She complies, which is another reason why we love her!
Apparently he got a little friendly with the pen.  Have a mentioned he's getting a bit mischievous?!
Here's where I found him the other morning when I knew things were a little too quiet.  He can now reach into drawers.  I was a bit annoyed, but happy to not find them in the toilet...which is usually his favorite spot for things.
Eating bananas in a box, of course.  This goes along perfectly with my dads theory that children don't need toys, just boxes and pots & pans!
Eating ON the dishwasher.  What's funny is I can remember doing the same thing as a kid!
Reading books in bed.  I've found if I put his favorite books in the crib with him it will buy me enough time to take a shower!  
At snuffers, first time for him to sit in a booster!  What a big boy!

Riding the carousel last week...he wasn't the biggest fan.  


Preston loves to push an pull things.  Here he is at Thanksgiving helping my dad to his car.
t.r.o.u.b.l.e.
The blanket.  oh, the blanket.  He doesn't have to have it everywhere he goes,  but it's a must at bedtime.  And it's also a must to clear out his bed in the morning.  He can't leave anything (blanket, stuffed animal) in the bed.  
Loves to "talk" on the phone.  He can almost slide my phone on which is very scary.
Loves, loves, loves firetrucks and anything that has a siren.  This was a fire truck book I bought at Target for a buck!  Great purchase!
Playing the piano in his p.j's.  He still loves to play with his Dad!!!

9 comments:

Greg, Alissa, Luke and Jack said...

What a cutie, with lots of personality!

Unknown said...

Trouble, with a capitol T! :)

I really appreciate getting to see him grow-up through your blog, thank you for always posting. He is such a big boy now. We love your family and love to see how things are going for y'all, long distance Christmas hugs to you guys!

Aina Carruth said...

We love Preston! Sweet boy.

Aina Carruth said...

We love Preston! Sweet boy.

Nat Pat said...

he is so cute. can't believe our kids are growing up so fast! yikes!

Christi said...

Precious!!! Loved your Christmas Card!

Cassie Bryant said...

Your son is so captivating and adorable!

Lisa Smith said...

Jason!!! Preston is gorgeous and looks so much like you!! You were soooo missed at the rhbc reunion saturday night. Would just love, love to meet your wife and hug you and tell you how proud of you I am. Blessings to your sweet family and prayers over your ministry!! Lisa (Meador)

Nat & Annie said...

so precious kristen!