Sunday, June 7, 2009

Couch Pictures


Each month I take pictures of Preston on our couch.  I started when he was 1 month old and so for several months he was very cooperative and stayed in one spot, but as you will see with this year of photos, he likes to move around...and only smiles when he wants! :)  but I still love to take them and watch the growth that seems so subtle from day to day really turn out to be big changes.

13 months
14 months
15 months
16 months
17 months
18 months
19 months
20 months
21 months
22 months
23 months
2 YEARS!!!!
25 months

8 comments:

The Mitchells said...

He just gets cuter in each one!! Miss you posting, but I understand with all that energy in a little boy...it's hard to find the time.

The McGuire's said...

He is so precious. 18 and 19 month pictures, he looks just like you, same smile.

Aina Carruth said...

I love it! I still have his b-day present!

Kentsten said...

Kristyn, thank you so much for the recommendation for the book on writing. I love Beth Moore, and I would love to hear some biblical thoughts on the love of writing.

That Preston is too cute! :)

Shawna said...

that hair is the BEST!! darling.

The Rozell Family said...

hey would love for you to coem see the necklaces some time. I was actually trying to think of a way to get them over to H.V so all of you guys could see them. Do ya'll have a Bible study I could bring them to one day or I could bring them to your house adn you could have some H.V people over. Let me know what you thikn. Also would love for you to coem here though sometime if you want to. WE live REALLY close to the denton campus close to Beau and kim.

Unknown said...

Hey Very Cute Pictures.......Good post….thanks for sharing.. very useful for me i will bookmark this for my future needed. thanks for a great source.

Thanks
Website SEO

Anonymous said...

Good post......

SEO India