Thursday, August 30, 2007

A Quick Trip

We made a quick trip to Houston to pick up a dining table that was my grandmother's. It needs a little work but we think we'll enjoy it. We got to see some of my family too!! :)
My nephew Tegan and me.

Tegan and J. Tegan started 1st grade on Monday!

P and Aunt Margaret
car ride
Wanna-be driver.

This is what we call the "butt scoot". I think you see why.
Run Bella Run!


Deep thoughts...
Grandma Mary and P.



A little golf cart ride!
Time for a cat nap.

J working on the chairs.






3 comments:

olivia and henry said...

what a fun trip!! i can't believe how much little P has grown!!!! he's so BIG! let's get together soon. xoxo angie

Kristen said...

I love his hair. It looks like it is styled with gel! Would love to meet him sometime soon!

kerristarr said...

I need to meet your dog. I have a feeling we'd be good friends.