Saturday, August 4, 2007

Tagged!

Okay, I'm a little late in posting this. Not having Internet at the house yet definitely means I have some catching up to do. (we've been moving this past week, but I'll have some fun pics and stories for when we get Internet again) Right now I'm using the computer at the old house, and don't have a lot of time, but wanted to post my random facts!

Here goes:
The Rules:1. I have to post these rules before I give you the facts.2. Each player starts with eight random facts/habits about themselves.3. People who are tagged need to write their own blog (about their eight things) and post these rules. (**if you’re a non-blogger, you can email them!)4. At the end of your blog, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names.5. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged, and to read your blog.

My eight random facts and/or habits:
1. I can burp like a champ! Ask my husband...it's loud. gross, I know.
2. My favorite t.v. show is Wheel of Fortune. I will watch it every day if I'm home at 6:30.
3. I don't like walking around barefoot. even at my house I usually have flip-flops on.
4. I don't like running, as in the sport. Although I really enjoy working out...and many other activities such as swimming, tennis, mtn biking, etc. Just never really enjoyed the running thing, but will do when necessary.
5. I am an ice snob. I love crushed ice, and can tell you the best places in town to get good ice.
6. I love checking the weather, and getting the mail. My mom ALWAYS sends me good mail...packages and fun stuff! ;)
7. Spring and summer are my favorite seasons and I really don't mind the summer heat. I would much rather be hot than cold. This includes everything. I don't like cold showers, cold swimming pools, etc. When we go skiing I have like like 8 layers on. Jason says I would die ice climbing, and I truly believe I would.
8. I'm not really a morning person...although I think after having a baby I might be turning into one.

There you have it. So here's who I'm tagging..you're it. Kristen S., Kim H., Angie B., Andrea Poehl, Mandy C., Kelli D., Ellen B., and Natalie M. sorry if you've already been tagged and I don't know it.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

so fun - i love the blogging world! thanks for leaving a comment...
i'll have to add you my blog list of people to keep up with.

preston is sooo adorable! don't you love being a mom - it's the best.

take care, it was good to hear from you!

-cheryl

andrea said...

I can testify to your burp as well!
Kristyn... I miss you so much! I don't like living so far apart. Love you!

vanessa said...

Hey Kristyn!

Of COURSE, I remember you. :) So fun to hear from you and so cool to find your blog. Congrats on y'alls precious baby. I'll visit often...I love blogs! ;)

P.S. I LOVE Wheel Of Fortune, too!! How funny! Random but, I begged Mark to go to a taping of it. We were the ONLY people not over 60 yrs old in the audience. It was hysterical.

our family said...

hey kristyn!

so great to hear from you! you look so happy and am so thankful the blogging world has made reconnecting so easy.

we are in austin and having our second little girl in (what hopes to be) 5 more weeks!

would love to catch up more and hear more of where you guys have been over the past few years!!

much love,
leslie