Saturday, September 1, 2007

Giving In...

A hint of what's to come

The 1st hair-cut at 4 months


Such a good 'customer' for Papaw



Preston & the barber!


A hair-cut for Dad too!

All smiles! Thanks Papaw!


Usually when someone meets Preston for the 1st time they comment on his hair..."What a full head", "Look at his hair", "It's soo soft", "Do you put styling products in it?" I think it's great...and true. He does have a fascinating amount of hair, and it is doing this curly/wavy thing that's quite cute. J has been saying that Preston needed a hair-cut. But I just couldn't bring myself to think that he did. I mean, he's only 4 months old!! But then, I started to see his point...P's hair falls WAY below his ears, and well, the top is just out of control. I would try to 'style' it, but there was no hope there. So who better to give the very first hair-cut than Papaw?? He's been cutting J's hair for, well since he was 4 mos too!

4 comments:

Nat Pat said...

oh i can't wait to see his new "do"

kerristarr said...

That boy is just happy.

olivia and henry said...

what a HANDSOME little boy!!!! love his new hair cut! ;)

Marie(Mimi) said...

I remember Jasons first hair cut.
Preston looks adorable. Happy 4 month birthday Preston!!
Love, Mimi