Monday, July 23, 2007

More Pic's!!

Preston at 12 weeks!
Getting better at holding his head up, but not quite there yet!

I love this pic for several reasons. If you can't read his shirt it says, "I'M NOT A GIRL." But if you look closely he's in a girly crib with pink sheets and bumpers. No, this is not his crib...it's a friends (see pic below). But I love the onesie (thank you Aina & Caleb) b/c it reminds me of when I was 20 weeks pregnant our Dr. told us that I was having a girl. Well, 70% likely...I don't know how they come up with those numbers, but he obviously didn't get a clear view. Anyways, 5 weeks later we were told, "IT'S NOT A GIRL!"



Preston's friend, Miss Lily! Precious.


On our way to go swimming, so excited!!! And then...
Mom puts the hat on.


Couldn't resist including this one...cute feet!

Playing along! ~ 10 weeks

Thank you Aunt Jen for the piano toy. He loves it.

Listening to his piano toy play music...maybe he'll play one day like his daddy!
Picture taken during one of the many monsoons. I talk about this pic in an earlier post.
Preston splashing in his ducky bath. Everyone needs one of these. If you squeeze its bill it quacks! Fascinating, I know.
All smiles!
Hmmm, soapy wash cloth...yummy? 10 weeks.

And an update on us:
We are moving this week! We found a house that we love, but still own our house here so, Please pray for our house here to sell QUICKLY! So we're busy busy with moving, packing, transitioning, and Preston!











11 comments:

erika said...

Oh my gosh that boy is CUTE! In some pics he looks just like Jason and then other he looks just like you! I'm counting down the day 'til I get to hold him and kiss him!

love,
aunt erika

Natalie Patterson said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Nat Pat said...

we are going through holleman withdrawal this week. can't wait to see you soon!

Natalie Patterson said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
kerristarr said...

Let me know if you need any help with the move. He's looking so much bigger already!

The Mitchells said...

I think he looks SO much like Jennifer...it's amazing, but my family was talking and we can see so much Holleman in this little one!!

andrea said...

He's so CUTE Kristyn!! I love his smile and all of his hair! Miss you!!!!

a likens said...

That tongue just doesn't stay in...

Nat Pat said...

hey! you've been tagged. check out my blog to see what i'm talking about...

Those Tonnes said...

Such cute pics! I hope to get to know you and your husband better. Matt always talks about how he loves your husband. And Preston is only 3 months old, he looks like he has the hair of a 2 year old - love it!

kittyhox said...

Oh my gosh. Your son has the most gorgeous hair ever!

And his little friend? What a doll!

Those are two of the cutest babies I have EVER seen. Literally.

You have to get those two married off someday.

:)