Wednesday, September 12, 2007

FOUR MONTHS...

Four Month birthday!
Playing
Showing off my new hat. Thanks Mandy!
'Talking'...I think it was about his first hair-cut.
Hmmm. Who does he look like? Mom or Dad?
Our snuggle bug. 2 blankets please!
The sunshine is his favorite toy on there. Although
he gets upset each time he discovers that all of
it won't fit in his mouth.
A little love from Bells.
...and 12 days. So I'm a little late in posting. I wanted to wait until we had the Dr.'s visit to tell the official weight and height. (since you're just dying to know). And I included some of my favorite pic's taken in the last 1-2 months.

Preston was 4 months on September 1. weight: 14 lbs. 11 oz, height: 25 3/4 inches

He's one happy boy, and such a delight to us! You are loved Preston Truett.






8 comments:

Leigh said...

I think he's adorable. We can't decide who he looks more like though.
Leigh and Steve

kerristarr said...

Happy 4 Months, Preston! Hard to believe it's been that long already.

Nat Pat said...

I can see some of Momma in that second picture!

Them Chandlers said...

So cute!!!

Those Tonnes said...

I can't believe he is 4 months old! Wow! I see both you and Jason in him. But the older he gets I see more of you!

mandy said...

cool hat. he is so cute!

andrea said...

Happy 4 months! He's so cute!!

Them Chandlers said...

TAG! You're it!!