Wednesday, September 26, 2007

The Game of Tag...about your Man!

I've been tagged by Lauren.

1. Who is your man? Jason Paul (J Paul)

2. How long have you been together? married 3.5 years, about 6 years total

3. How long dated? almost 2 years

4. How old is your man? 30

5. Who eats more? Jason

6. Who said "I love you" first? He did! But he got a quick "I love you" in return!

7. Who is taller? He is.

8. Who sings better? He does. Although I do know the correct words to the songs!!

9. Who is smarter? Hmmm? Depends on the subject at hand! ;)

10. Whose temper is worse? I guess his.

11. Who does the laundry? The dry cleaners down the street! J/K. We both do. But I am getting better at getting both of ours done!

12. Who takes out the garbage? Both of us.

13. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Jason does. and he's very particular about this. This will never change.

14. Who pays the bills? Jason does the budget and bill pay. Although it will probably become my job here soon enough.

15. Who is better with the computer? No question, he is. He can fix any problem I'm having with the computer! He's pretty techno-savvy on most anything!

16. Who mows the lawn? Jason does. Does it help that I help with the flower beds?

17. Who cooks dinner? IF, big if, we are eating at home then I usually cook. But J is quick to help with the dishes.

18. Who drives when you are together? Usually Jason. But he's deaf in his right ear. Are you seeing how communication is difficult in the car? picture it.

19. Who pays when you go out? Jason

20. Who is most stubborn? This is a tough one. Jason is very driven, but not necessarily stubborn. So I'll take this one...for the team!

21. Who is the first to admit when they are wrong? I wish I could say me, but he's really good at this.

22. Whose parents do you see the most? His. J's parents live in the Dallas area. And mine are in the Houston area. We are SO thankful for babysitters that are nearby.

23. Who kissed who first? He kissed me...at the beach in South Padre. We were both on staff at Cross Camp at the time. I'm pretty sure we broke the rule about staffers not dating during camp...but we had permission from the directors! ;)

24. Who asked who out? He did.

25. Who proposed? He did. In College Station...very sweet.

26. Who is more sensitive? Me

27. Who has more friends? I guess it's about equal.

28. Who has more siblings? J...He has two younger sisters, and I have one brother.

29. Who wears the pants in the family? Jason, and I wouldn't want it any other way.

Okay, 5 people to tag: Kristen S, Andrea Poehl, Angie I, Tiffany C, and Aina.

1 comment:

kaytie said...

i keep meaning to comment to say hello and how darling your little boy is! it's good to see that you and your family are doing well!

kaytie (klotz) johnston