Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Happy Blogging to You!

I just realized that I have written 50 posts!  So in honor of the Blogging World, I thought I would share something blog related that I read in the recent Real Simple Magazine.  They listed 29 of their favorite blogs.  I was shocked to find out that my blog wasn't one of their top picks.  But I will forgive them, and just assume my blog was number 30! ;)

I haven't checked any of them out, but hope to soon!  I'm sure my favorites will still be reading my friends blogs' that are listed in the column just to the right.  Oh, and if you enjoy reading blogs you need to subscribe to www.bloglines.com     It will change your world!

Happy Blogging!

Here are links to all the blogs mentioned in “The Best Blogs” (March 2008).
Home
www.hostessblog.com
www.yougrowgirl.com
www.apartmenttherapy.com
www.charlesandhudson.com
Organizing and Personal Productivity
www.unclutterer.com
www.zenhabits.net
www.lifehacker.com
Food
www.startcooking.com
www.smittenkitchen.com
www.ethicurean.com
www.cupcakestakethecake.blogspot.com
Beauty
www.beautyaddict.blogspot.com
www.thebeautybrains.com
nowsmellthis.blogharbor.com
Fashion
www.budgetfashionista.com
www.omiru.com
www.thesartorialist.blogspot.com
Health and Fitness
www.diet-blog.com
www.fitsugar.com
well.blogs.nytimes.com
Parenting and Family
www.workingmomsagainstguilt.com
www.coolmompicks.com
www.parenthacks.com
Travel
blogs.bootsnall.com/seafarer
www.elliott.org
www.intelligenttravel.typepad.com
News and Pop Culture
www.wonkette.com
www.nymag.com/daily/entertainment/
www.firstshowing.net

2 comments:

startcooking said...

You are #30!:)
Cheers from startcooking.com

The Mitchells said...

Ha, I just read that article today. I was kind of bummed that mine wasn't in there either...I guess pictures of our kids aren't that interesting to the rest of the world. However, I read your blog daily so count me as one in your audience.