Sunday, February 24, 2008

I've been tagged!!

Just realized I was tagged by Elizabeth to let you know a little bit more about myself!  So here goes:

10 years ago: 
I was a fish at Texas A&M University!  Whoop!!!!!  I was loving college life.  I lived with a few of my dearest friends in the house that my dad was raised in.  I guess I was enjoying what the college life had to offer: studying hard, enjoying friendships and meeting new friends, hanging out at Sweet Eugene's coffee shop, attending Grace Bible Church, going to Breakaway Bible Study, working out at the Rec Center, and so on.  You get the idea....I was having fun!

Things on my to-do list today:
Go to Yoga class at the gym
Clean out my car 
Make a new crock-pot recipe I've been wanting to try out
Go to Target to return a few items that didn't quite work out
Start packing for our trip
Go on a walk with P and Bells.  It's beautiful out.
Watch the Oscars  

What would I do if I was suddenly became a Billionaire?
Give, give, give away.  To church, people, ministries, charities, etc.  Save some, and probably travel. alot.  

Three of my bad habits:  
-not hanging my clothes up at the end of the day...I tend to lay them on a chair in our bedroom and then hang them up later...when they begin to pile up.
-being late for stuff
-eating sweets late at night

Five jobs I have had:
Camp Counselor
Life-guard
Nanny
Teacher
Beverage Cart driver at a Golf Course 

 Five things people don't know about me:  
-My mom calls me Missy.  Always has.  Always will.  I'm not sure why or how it got started, but no one else in my family calls me that.
-I love garage sale shopping, or antiquing.  I guess you could say I love finding that hidden treasure.
-I think I'm on like my 20th cell phone.  Somehow mine is always breaking, or falling in my drink, or falling in the toilet.  ;)
-I've only owned 2 vehicles and they were both trucks.  We still have one actually, but J drives it most of the time.
-My favorite season is spring.  I look forward to the warmer days, and working in the yard.  I love to sit on the porch and drink coffee with J, throw the ball to Bella, and push Preston in the swing.   

Now I'll tag 5 people:  Molly, Bex, Elizabeth M, Lauren N, and Ande P.

7 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Good to know fun things about you. Thanks for playing with me....

andrea said...

Okay... I did it. And next time I'm tagging you! ;)

andrea said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lauren Williams said...

i like those questions! the to do list and bad habbits are great! :)

~The Neaves Nest~ said...

it's fun getting to know random things! I did it!

Bex said...

i loved reading yours!! so fun! thanks for tagging me.

Christi said...

Hi. My name is Christi (Brown) Berger and I grew up with Jason at The Heights. I found you through Andrea (Roughton) Mitchell. What a beautiful family! Your son is just precious! Please tell Jason hello!