Thursday, February 14, 2008

My First Valentine!

Here's my first Valentine Story in pictures and words:
I was right in the middle of eating my lunch (cheese, carrots, and bananas) when my Mom brought me a very special card...from my friend, Lily Patterson.  

Awww, look how cute my card is!!!!
Hmmm, let's see what it says....
Oh!  It says, "Bringing you a Valentine smooch!"
That's right, My First Valentine!!!!  
But wait, there's more....

Lily made me heart shaped cookies!!!  But I can't seem to fit it all in my mouth.

Let's see, I'll break it apart.  
That's better.  These are DELICIOUS!!!!! 


Cookie gone??
Thanks, Lily!  You made my day!!!  Happy Valentine's to YOU!  (And please excuse the gross mess I make while eating. )

11 comments:

Nat Pat said...

aw, i love it! glad he enjoyed the cookies!

Bex said...

Happy V-day, Kristyn & So-So Cute Preston!

Jill said...

Kristyn~ I have great news! I would love to give you a free blog makeover on me! Since you entered my contest & I am trying to build up my portfolio, I choose you! Let me know if you would like to do it... just pick out one of the numbered pre-made designs on my blog & click on the "contact me" link on my blog!!!

Jill

~The Neaves Nest~ said...

Too cute!! Hope y'all had a wonderful Valentine's day! Love the new background!

Bark said...

I love it!! So Cute

Dan, Ashleigh - Izzie and Levi said...

This is so cute! You couldn't have done a better job catching that on camera.

Those Tonnes said...

Aww, Lily is such a good cook for being so small. First Valentines are great. I was reading your last post about real simple, and I love Real Simple.

andrea said...

My heart broke when I saw that picture of P crying. :( Thankfully the picture after that made me feel better... so cute!!

Finally an Abrigg..... said...

precious boy!! i love your design!!!!!

Anonymous said...

This is such a cute blog. Preston really is the sweetest baby, looking after him is complete pleasure thank you for allowing us to. Have a great week and I will see you Wednesday.

The Taylors said...

I got to eat some of little Jordan Hipp's rice crispy treats the other day. And Lily's cookie's look amazing! Such talent among us.