Saturday, August 30, 2008

Circus pics!


Pictures from the circus earlier this summer!! Just found out about this website from christi. I've been wanting to use it, and thought circus pics might be a good start. We went with good friends, The Money's. I would direct you to their blog, but they don't have one! yet. ;)
Preston enjoyed the circus. I was glad that he's still unaware of all the 'goods' they are selling...like cotton candy at $12. His favorite part were the horses. He had THE biggest smile when they came out. And then he fell asleep! My fav? The elephants of course!

5 comments:

Elizabeth said...

too cute. I think I may have to try that website out myself. I can't believe how big he is getting!!!!!

Michael said...

That clown looks dirty...filthy. I don't trust him one bit.

Nat Pat said...

those are great pics!

Christi said...

I am so glad you used it - i love what you picked - darling!!! perfect for a circus - i was so glad my friend shared it with me - i bet they will have a big growth by word of mouth!

Dan, Ashleigh - Izzie and Levi said...

That was so sweet! I would have killed to be there. Not only do I miss being around munchkins, I freakin' love the circus!