Friday, December 28, 2007

Home Sweet Home...

We are back from a little Christmas trip to Houston. I have MANY pictures to share, but that would require me to find our camera that's still packed somewhere and download pictures...and I am all about mindless activity right now.
Although it's nice to be home, we did have a wonderful week full of time with family and friends. It truly felt like a vacation. Jason and I had a nice technology detox... a week of virtually no cell phone use, Internet, and t.v. (we did sneak off to see a movie)
We are now back to the reality of fixing meals for ourselves ( yes, we're spoiled by my parents who still cook for us) and getting P back on some sort of schedule. He loved being held by anyone who would pick him up...especially when beckoned by his little whimper. He's got us all fooled. :0)
anyways, pictures to come!!!

2 comments:

kerristarr said...

hmmm...technology detox? Sounds amazing.
And, I won't say anything about the Alamo Bowl...

John and Natalee Warren said...

Gosh, I bet that is so nice to be home...I haven't been home for over 2 weeks and I am really ready to be there! We will have to hang out with ya'll soon! Have fun getting back in the routine of things!