Monday, December 3, 2007

Seven Months!

Laughing at dad.
Playing with plastic cup while sitting in Bumbo...which he can now get out of by the way.
Fascination with the Christmas Tree and also with the
Inflatable Snow Globe. I had this in my classroom for years. And brought it out to put in Preston's room. He seems to think it's as great as my third graders did. It plays music and of course blows snow.

Some of Preston's favorites:
Eating! And even though I started him with veggies he seems to favor anything sweet still. I have yet to find a fruit he won't eat!
Flirting! If I had a dollar for every person that stops me to comment on his hair I would be a very rich momma! But P seems to enjoy every bit of attention he gets!
The bouncy chair! I've GOT to get this on video and put it on the blog. He's hilarious to watch. We just introduced it to him last week and he would just twirl in it. But a couple of days ago he figured it out and now he won't stop. I even woke J up so he could see the priceless expression on Preston's face.
Bella! This has not changed. She has somehow won the heart of Preston. I think they have some sort of secret language.
Laughing and giggling!
Babbling! This is new for us. And J continues to believe that Dada will be his first word b/c he babblies the repeated syllable of BaBaBa...

Preston's Not so Favorites:
Getting dressed! Doesn't matter if it's for bed or for the day.
Wiping his face! This is a must at least 3x a day for getting the food off. But lately he's had a runny nose so I'm wiping more often. You can guess how that goes over.
Socks. He pulls them off in the car seat while I'm driving. No doubt that most places I go he arrives with only 1 sock on.
Getting strapped into the car seat...almost always accompanied by tears. But immediately stops once we start moving again.
Hats. Doesn't really want to wear them. Could it be that the hair gets in the way? Ha.
Being called a girl! I know, I know....that needs to go on my own list, but I don't have one so I'm putting it on his. Plus, it used to happen every once in a while and now it's happening on a daily basis.

I could go on and on, but will stop for risk of boring you to tears! ;)

5 comments:

Those Tonnes said...

He looks like a boy, all boy, what are those people thinking?

Nat Pat said...

it's so fun seeing them in awe of the christmas lights. lily has even let me take a break from veggie tales to listen to some chrisitmas music!

The Mitchells said...

He's such a handsome little boy!!

Bex said...

oh, precious preston :)

p.s. are you coming to the staff Christmas party?

Heather Gorton said...

You guys have a handsome little boy! And it looks like all the guys had a good time in Cabo!

By the way...I'm Heather Pliler...Beth and Randy's daughter! Jason's little sis and I used to be best friends when we were in grade school!!!

Just wanted to say hi!