Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Eight Months!!

Preston at 8 months!
He used to sit so nicely for me to take his picture...So I can take it in the same spot every month! Well, No More! He'd rather be playing...such is the life now, I guess.


A really crazy hair day...most are pretty wild, but this seemed especially pic-worthy!
Cooold! Taken after a walk.
In my new jammies!
Squeaky clean.
Exploring under the tree!
My little man!




Last but not least...we're pulling-up! At least in the crib he is. I haven't seen him do it other places, but he's trying! What a difference a month makes...the milestone of mobility has begun!
I do love this new stage, but of course it makes me already miss the times of him playing in the same spot! ;)
He's quite the mama's boy right now. I think Dr's call this stage separation anxiety, I call it CUTE. And my apologies to Ang and Bex for trying to hold him in one of these moments! :)

15 comments:

Leigh said...

Gosh he is the cutest baby boy. Not a baby for much longer. His hair may be bigger than his head soon! : ) I love it! My poor son's hair is straight and doesn't grow cute, hence the buzz cut. Oh, and by the way, the separation anxiety comes and goes until they're 2-3. Much Luck!

Bex said...

i love it. the top picture is my absolute FAVORITE!!

Elizabeth said...

He is adorable and I hate that I am going to miss him growing up other than on the blog. I have truly come to love Preston and you guys as well. I am sorry that we didn't get a chance to get to know each other better, but please give us a shout if you ever head to Austin. My email is elizabeth_engelhardt@hotmail.com
Love,
Elizabeth

~The Neaves Nest~ said...

He is too precious! Hope you guys had a wonderful Christmas and New Years!

andrea said...

I love that first picture... he is so stinkin smiley! I love it! I miss you!

kerristarr said...

I love the fro!

Greg, Alissa, Luke and Jack said...

Wow...he is too cute, Kristyn. I especially love that 4th picture after the walk!

Those Tonnes said...

He is just so cute. Love it! Man he is so big, time flies so fast.

Finally an Abrigg..... said...

I need to meet your son. He melts my heart in these pictures.

Lauren Williams said...

I LOVE HIM!! what else can be said!! SO CUTE!!!!!!!

a likens said...

I'll start tempting him with candy one day...

Them Chandlers said...

I agree with everyone...a heart-melting cutie!!

Meredith said...

I'm so glad you found us!!! Preston is an absolute doll - I LOVE his hair. We're in Plano. I'm home now, just trying frantically to get the house together before Abby comes, and Brannon is an attorney with Baker Botts in Dallas. We are pretty boring! Erin told me she was in touch with you a few weeks ago - we need to be better about keeping in touch now!

The Johnstons said...

Kristyn,
Thanks for the comment, and Preston is absolutely precious! Our sons are close in age...Parker was born April 26th...and they are a true joy!

The Clarks said...

Such a cute baby boy! Enjoy these days...they go by so fast.(sniff)