Thursday, January 31, 2008

Friends

Below are some pics of dear friends I've been able to see recently. And wish I could see more, but it's difficult when your friends are spread over the country and world!! And what's even better than spending time with friends is meeting their newest additions! Mandy, me, Preston, Ellen
This picture was taken at Mandy's shower...she's due VERY soon. Yay!! Can't wait to meet the little guy. Mandy and I were roommates in college, but have been friends since 3rd grade!! That's 20 years y'all!! I know I just aged myself! And Ellen was also a roommate at the Dexter house. She has 2 little ones, Ben and Summer!! They are cuties!!!!!
Avery, Jim(Avery's daddy), Preston, Jason
Avery's mom, Kelli should be in this picture but she was sick! :( Little Avery was born in November and you can tell that Preston already wants to be her friend...he's no fool, he can see the beauty. Kelli and I were also roommates in college and friends since 4th grade. Yes,...I'm crazy blessed to have lifelong friendships!
Me and Preston, Berkley, Andrea, and Davis.
I was able to visit with Andrea and her twin babies this past weekend when we went to College Station. We had a little play date at Barnes & Noble. You can see more pics of our time together here! Andrea and I met at A&M. Preston and the twins are only 6 weeks apart! (right, Andrea?) They're adorable. I've watched them "grow-up" on her blog, and they're even cuter in person!!!

3 comments:

Little Lamb said...

YAY! Mandy's pregnant...so cute. So glad you got to see your friends..fun to see Ellen too
-Erin

andrea said...

Oh man!! Seeing all of you reminds me how much I miss everyone! I wish we all lived in the same place again... even for 1 day!

kerristarr said...

mandy looks just as adorable as always.