Monday, January 21, 2008

Kristyn a.k.a. Claire??


Find out Which Lost Character Are You at LiquidGeneration.com!

I found this quiz on my friend Andrea's blog and decided to give it a whirl! I mean all true lost fans would, right? So, it turns out that I would be Claire. I can't quite stand behind the validity of the quiz...meaning- I don't know how it concluded that I was Claire because the questions were so RaNdOm! My character's description is very flattering, but not like Andrea's...they call her HOT! :)
C'mon you know you want to take the quiz too!

3 comments:

andrea said...

I knew you would be Claire! She's one of my favorites.

Ya, it says I'm hot, but it also says I'm a pathological liar. I would rather be cute and adorable than hot and a liar.

Elizabeth said...

So, I am evidently Jin-Soo Kwan. hmm...I am into the show, but I am afraid when it starts next week that I am going to be totally lost. I guess I need to head to blockbuster...oh well.
Later.
Elizabeth

Bark said...

I am LOCKE! Bald and beautiful! I am the eternal optomist!