Saturday, March 1, 2008

MICKEY!!

I'm posting from Disney World!! We are here on vacation because my parents so generously decided to take us all on a trip here. It's been fantastic! We already have hundreds of pics, and I don't have much time but wanted to leave a few teasers for now. I'll post a full report when we return!! Until then, Have a Magical Day! ;)
We've been eating AAHHH-Mazing food! Here's one of the best salads I've ever put in my mouth! This was just the appetizer...it was followed by Lobster, and then a delicious dessert!
One of the rooms in our cute condo. A wonderful place to stay...and yes, that's Mickey made on our bed out of towels! Disney thinks of everything...every detail!
Not the best shot, but I was trying to get a shot of them on the boat..one of the MANY ways of transportation here at disney. Just this week I've been on planes, boats, roller coasters, rafts, taxi's, buses, monorail, hang-glider (it's a ride here). anyways, you get the point...we've been busy!

10 comments:

Nat Pat said...

hope y'all are having fun! miss you guys.

Bex said...

How fun! You better hope Andrea Bowman doesn't find out about this! She loves(!) Disney World!

~The Neaves Nest~ said...

Have so much fun!!!!

Jill said...

Oh how fun! We haven't been since 2005! I'm so ready to take my girls back!

The Shaffers said...

Kristyn, love your blog...met you in canton with some mutual greenville friends. Name's Maggie. Got here through the Bleecker blog. Looks like your having fun...hope to run in to you again at church!

Those Tonnes said...

Hope you guys are having a good time. That salad looks amazing! Looking forward to more pics!

Leigh said...

I'm so jealous! I hope you have fun, and mr. P better be wearing some Mickey ears.

Bex said...

THANK YOU FOR THE MICKEY TREAT!!! :)

also, sorry i had to be so abrupt the other day and the phone. there was someone standing at my desk.

~The Neaves Nest~ said...

are you back yet?! can't wait to see pics!! :-)

Christy said...

Hope you have fun at Disney World! Thanks for your comment a couple of weeks ago! Your little boy is precious - I think he is about Jayden's age. They should have a play date when the get older!