Monday, March 17, 2008

A Duck Tale

We asked PaPaw to give Preston another hair-cut this weekend.  I've been holding off because I was liking the longer look.  But on the back of his head his hair started to form what we like to refer to as the "duck tail".  I wish I had a picture of it, but just imagine some really long hairs gathered together to form a feathered tail.  
Preston was a little uneasy about the hair cut at first.  But then Mimi came in with an early Easter gift for Preston.  A cute little duck!  How perfect!  
A little frightened by the scissors!
Check out the hair flying off!
Mimi, Aunt Jen, and P
I love my Mimi!
Hugging Ducky and Mimi.  So sweet!

7 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Isn't it amazing how when boys get their haircut they immediately look bigger and older??? It happens every time with Teagan and he still doesn't like getting his haircut. P is looking seriously cute!!

Lauren Williams said...

awwww he is the cutest little thing! i bet he just melts your heart! i am jealous of all your fun in Disney world!!

Those Tonnes said...

Yay for another haircut! That duck is so cute, and Preston is even cuter. My stomach hurts from irritating it with some medication that I am taking, and I am sure that the amoxicillon is not making it feel any better. Thanks for your sweet comment.

andrea said...

so cute! i love the one of him holding onto his new duck. wish i could hold him... preston, that is.

Them Chandlers said...

Too cute! So good to see you tonight :)

Christi said...

I missed getting to say goodbye!! I was so sad when i realized ya'll had left - we will have to get together soon. I tell you Preston is so precious - he is super soft and lovable!!! I am looking forward to Turner Falls this summer - Mimi said that date looked good for ya'll. hugs
Christi

David said...

That is so funny. I have been saddled with a 'duck tail' as well and not only that but my kids have been given that gene from me. Of all the things I could have passed along to my kids....