Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Snow Again!


Below are some pics I took of the beautiful snowfall last Thursday.  It was the second time for it to snow last week, but we missed Monday night's because we were out of town.  When I heard that it snowed I was a little bummed to have missed it.  I'm a sucker for all things Colorado...mountains, skiing, and of course SNOW.  So you can imagine my delight to find the white wintry mix had visited us twice in one week.  In Texas!  I felt like it was a gift from God, just for me.  Do you ever feel like that?

Snow falling, falling, fallling.
It's actually sticking!
Watch out.  Bella makes yellow snow!
Bella - just a tad bit excited about the snow.
More snow.
P's reaction to the winter wonderland.
Daddy came home to play too!

1 comment:

~The Neaves Nest~ said...

love it!! I am a Colorado girl too!! I would live there if I could! We vacationed there every year when I was growing up, sometimes multiple times a year HA!