Monday, March 10, 2008

Ten Months!



Happy Ten Months!
Look what I can do with my tongue?


My sad face.
Hanging out with Bella...wishing we were both outside.
Dearest Preston,
I'm over a week late in posting this for your ten months.  But that's very characteristic of me...great intentions, but a little late!  But if I were to be truly honest I would say I've been avoiding this post.  I'm finding it harder and harder to add words to pictures.  I feel like I can't describe all of you in just words.  It's been amazing to watch you delight in life.  You are curious about everything and want to take it ALL in.  I love to watch you giggle, and just tonight we had you laughing so hard that your dad and I looked at each other in disbelief...thinking, "Isn't this so fun?"  You are pulling up on anything in sight and love to stand tall.  Sometimes you fall hard and bump your head.  But I'll scoop you up and you'll just rest your head on my shoulder.  It seems to do the trick because seconds later you're ready to go again. and again. and again.     
Oh how thankful to the Lord we are for you.  You bring so much joy!

Disney Pics...I haven't forgotten!  I promise to post them soon.

3 comments:

Nat Pat said...

so sweet. loved the DW pics too.

olivia and henry said...

you are the sweetest momma!! i love your words to little preston, and love these pictures!

Steven Narramore said...

The "hanging out with bella" pic made me think of Calvin and Hobbes