Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Blanket and a Bible

My dear friend Natalie posted an article on her blog that was very inspiring to me. I've been thinking about it a lot and thought I would ask my blogging friends and family to join in the effort as well. Her posting is about an organization called Voice of the Martyrs (VOM) and they collect blankets to distribute to the people who are suffering from civil war and persecution in the Sudan area. Please click HERE to read her posting called Blanket and a Bible. Natalie is asking for blankets to give to VOM and if you're like me you have extra blankets around your house too!! She explains everything you need to know about getting the blankets and $ to her on her blog. Just make sure you leave a comment on my blog or hers so we know that you're interested. Thanks!

2 comments:

Nat Pat said...

thanks for the plug! and i am so impressed that you've already learned how to do the html link thing. it took me several months before i figured it out!

faith and i went to the class again this morning. it was another sub- she was really good but really hard. i'm sore today!

erika said...

Tiger...
Put me down for two blankets. Should I send them straight to VOM or Josh and Nat?
Also, would you please call me today? I have a new phone and random numbers didn't get transferred (yours being one of them!) Also, P is way too big for me not to have held him yet.
My trip to France and Hungary was cancelled so perhaps after Ashley's wedding we can spend a little more time together???