Saturday, July 21, 2007

Christmas in July


I feel like a kid again! The book has arrived! You know the one I'm talking about...the one that makes the series complete. Yes, it was delivered to my door today. ONLY because my husband pre-ordered it for me on Amazon so I could have it THE day it came out, and didn't have to wait in any crazy lines! Thanks babe! And, to make it even better it was delivered by a lady in an un-marked black van...true Harry Potter style. What can I say, I guess the muggle lady didn't want any dementors following her. :) Happy reading to all you H.P. fans!

4 comments:

Nat Pat said...

thanks so much for the gift card to DS! can't wait to go. happy reading!

kerristarr said...

I'm going to have to start from 1 and read through those books, then watch the movies. I'm so out of the HP trend.

The l2andolphs said...

I just picked up my copy tonight - couldn't wait for the paperback.

LOVE the blog - and the pics of Preston!!

I even went out and tried the soda pop after the ringing endorsement.

Heads up - I'll be in Irving 8/7-8/9 and 8/15-8/17 for meetings. Both trips have tight itineraries but if I get a free evening would love to see Preston and the new homestead (oh yeah - yall too).

love - K31TH

Anonymous said...

Wow ! Amazing blog to follow I would suggest to follow my all friends and family to follow his blog . Vivacious Blog - Full life and energy. Keep Posting, slimline wedding dresses Louboutin Shoes pumps christian louboutin. Bridesmaid Dresses