Saturday, July 7, 2007

Preston's arrival and weeks to follow!

Pics are not in chronological order. (I'm still learning this whole blog thing) ;)

One of my fav's! He started smiling big a few weeks ago, but this was taken at 9 weeks!
About 6 weeks old...isn't he so cute!?

Had to take a pic of this! He loves to fall asleep with a tight grip on hair...he's got enough to grab for sure!


I'm 8 weeks old!!



P LOVES bath time!




2 month check-up and First round of shots, hence the 3 band-aids and the fussy afternoon to follow! But what a trooper he was. (that's winnie the pooh on his diaper in case you're wondering what the coloring is) weight: 12 lbs. (50%), height: 24 1/2 (95%).
P's first bottle! ~ about 5 weeks!

My 1st mother's day. We are standing infront of my gift...the beautiful japenese maple!

4 weeks old! Our Chunka Munka!!


Such a good sleeper! Loves his paci, and mom and dad love paci too!




Some hospital pics! Preston Truett born on May 1, 2007 at 6:24 p.m. Weighing 8 lbs. 8 oz and 21 inches long!



























































5 comments:

Nat Pat said...

way to go, kristyn! looks like you're getting the hang of blogging. loved the pictures. what a a great smile!

olivia and henry said...

i love all of these pictures!!! preston has grown SO MUCH since we last saw you guys! i can't believe it! he is such a handsome little man!!! he looks like he is really really strong! a little muscle man ;)

kerristarr said...

I can't get enough of that little boy's smile...wait is that a song lyric? I'm adding your blog to my blog list, so glad you're in the neighborhood!

The Mitchells said...

He's absolutely beautiful. I'm so excited to be able to see what you guys are up to, I usually just hear updates from Angie.
~Andrea (Roughton) Mitchell

a likens said...

So precious... Does the gift come to HV? Dig it up!